SpiderLath is a premium, patent approved fiberglass lath system for a variety of applications including stucco, plaster, tile, countertops, shower surrounds, manufactured stone, and natural stone veneers, brick, concrete stairs, concrete overlays and other masonry systems.
SpiderLath can be used over existing surfaces to apply masonry finishes. SpiderLath is fully encapsulated in the mortar bed creating a fiberglass reinforced scratch coat.
No more cuts from the old metal lath! SpiderLath is easy to handle and lightweight! Only 20 lbs per 300 square foot roll. One person can safely climb scaffolding with 300 sf of fiberglass mesh! Rust proof and non corrosive.Excellent for use in coastal areas!
SpiderLath has received IAPMO Evaluation Approval for conformance with the International Building Code (IBC) and the AC 275.
- Alkali Resistant Woven Fiberglass
- Built In Furring Strip (for code required embedment)
- Install with strips horizontal or vertical
- Install over a variety of substrates
- Install with wide crown staples or screws/ nails with washers
- Cuts with scissors, 1 roll equals 17 sheets of metal lath
- Does not rust and reduces cracking
SpiderLath is 6 times stronger than standard metal lath, it will not rust and accommodates slight movement over time to help reduce cracking. Labor for installation can be reduced by 50 percent compared to standard metal lath applications.
One roll of SpiderLath is 300 square feet, 4 ft. tall x 75 ft. long. Each roll is 16 x 16 inches and 48 inches long.
No Sales Tax.