HerbCrete Carving Core Mix™
Availability: In Stock
(no sales tax)
*10- five lb bags per case
Approx. .13¢/ pound of prepared mix
“All the goodness in the bag, you add the sand and cement.”
- Each bag makes 3 – 3.5 cu ft of carvable mix, 10 bags per case.
- One case will produce approximately 30 cu ft of carvable mix, more than 1 cubic yard!
- Build out up to 1 1/2 inches with Carving Core Mix™.
- About .13¢/ pound of prepared mix compared to .31¢/ pound for the leading premixed carvable mixes.
– Herbcrete Carving Core Mix™ is a creamy, low efflorescing carvable stucco which contains all the goodness in the bag. Made of the highest quality stucco materials packaged in a way which saves on shipping and offers the greatest amount of control. Mix HerbCrete Carving Core Mix™ with the commodity products (sand, cement and water) on site tailored to your application.
– One bag of Carving Core Mix™ will produce 3 to 3.5 cubic feet of the finest carvable mix you’ve ever used. Carvable core mix added to sand and cement will make approx. 250- 350 pounds of mix.
– HerbCrete Carving Core Mix™ is designed for vertical concrete carving, artistic concrete applications including faux stone, waterfalls, themed exhibits, statues and much more. Build out up to 1 1/2 inches with HerbCrete Carving Core Mix™.
– Use white or grey cement with any HerbCrete product for color control previously not found in the industry.
– Designed specifically as a carving mix.
– All HerbCrete mixes arrive in sealed plastic bags giving you the greatest shelf life possible.
-Store any sealed, leftover bags in a dry cool place for up to a year.
– Read instructional PDF above to learn how to make an appropriate mix for your application.
HerbCrete is designed to mix with Type I or Type II Portland cement and an appropriate stucco sand to produce a high quality stucco. If rapid set is needed, then Type III Portland cement may be used, but the working time is greatly reduced. If working in an area where sulfate resistance is needed, Type IV and Type V may be used.
HerbCrete Core Mix™ ships in five pound sealed plastic bags. Each case contains 10 five pound bags. Use one bag of Portland cement for each five pound bag of HerbCrete Carving Core Mix™ and an appropriate amount of sand.
Do not add any admixtures, magic potions, or other components to any mix containing HerbCrete. HerbCrete is not designed for mixing with mortar cements, masonry cements, plastic cements, or blended cements.
People who bought this item also purchased:
|Stucco Sprayer for Walls and Ceilings||Stucco Sprayer for Walls|