HERB-CRETE Veneer Core Mix® is a creamy, low efflorescing carvable mix which contains all the goodness in the bag. Made of the highest quality materials packaged in a way which saves on shipping and offers the greatest amount of control. Mix Veneer Core Mix with the commodity products (sand, cement and water) on site tailored to your application.
For Mortar Mixers, Alternative size- Bucket Mixing Kit
– HERB-CRETE Veneer Core Mix is a creamy, low efflorescing mortar which contains all the goodness in the bag. Made of the highest quality materials for greatest bond strength packaged in a way which saves on shipping and offers the greatest amount of control. Mix with the commodity products (sand, cement and water) on site, tailored to your application.
– One bag of Veneer Core Mix will produce 3 to 3.5 cubic feet of the finest carvable mix you’ve ever used. Carvable core mix added to sand and cement will make approx. 250- 350 pounds of mix.
– HERB-CRETE Veneer Core Mix is designed for veneer stone, thin brick, tile and other veneer applications. Veneer Core Mix provides greater bond strength compared to traditional veneer mixes.
– Use white or grey cement with any HerbCrete product for color control previously not found in the industry.
– Designed specifically as a bonding mix.
– All HERB-CRETE mixes arrive in sealed plastic bags giving you the greatest shelf life possible.
-Store any sealed, leftover bags in a dry cool place for up to a year.
– Read instructional PDF above to learn how to make an appropriate mix for your application.
HERB-CRETE is designed to mix with Type I or Type II Portland cement and an appropriate stucco sand to produce a high quality mix. If rapid set is needed, then Type III Portland cement may be used, but the working time is greatly reduced. If working in an area where sulfate resistance is needed, Type IV and Type V may be used.
One bag of Core Mix® will produce 3 to 3.5 cubic feet of stucco giving you approximately 100 sq. ft. at 1″ or 30 cu. ft per 10 bag case.
HERB-CRETE Veneer Core Mix ships in five pound sealed plastic bags. Each case contains 10 five pound bags. Use one bag of Portland cement for each five pound bag of HERB-CRETE Veneer Core Mix and an appropriate amount of sand.
Do not add any admixtures, magic potions, or other components to any mix containing HERB-CRETE. HERB-CRETE is not designed for mixing with mortar cements, masonry cements, plastic cements, or blended cements.
Orders Ship in 1 to 2 Business Days
No Sales Tax.
|Dimensions||14 x 14 x 14 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.