For Mixing in Buckets see- Bucket Mixing Kit
HERB-CRETE Stucco Core Mix® is a creamy, low efflorescing stucco which contains all the goodness in the bag. Made of the highest quality stucco materials packaged in a way which saves on shipping and offers the greatest amount of control. Mix Stucco Core Mix with the commodity products (sand, cement and water) on site tailored to your application.
– HERB-CRETE Stucco Core Mix is designed for standard stucco applications including the scratch, brown and finish coats. Customize each application mix with a proper combination of Core Mix™, sand and cement.
– Use white or grey cement with any HERB-CRETE product for color control previously not found in the industry.
– Although not designed as a carving mix, it can be very successful as one.
– All HERB-CRETE mixes arrive in sealed plastic bags giving you the greatest shelf life possible.
-Store any sealed, leftover bags in a dry cool place for up to a year.
– Read instructional PDF above to learn how to make an appropriate mix for your application.
HERB-CRETE is designed to mix with Type I or Type II Portland cement and an appropriate stucco sand to produce a high quality stucco. If rapid set is needed, then Type III Portland cement may be used, but the working time is greatly reduced. If working in an area where sulfate resistance is needed, Type IV and Type V may be used.
One bag of Core Mix will produce 3 to 3.5 cubic feet of stucco giving you approximately 100 sq. ft. or 30 cu. ft, over a cubic yard per 10 bag case.
HERB-CRETE Stucco Core Mix ships in five pound sealed plastic bags. Each case contains 10 five pound bags. Use one bag of Portland cement for each five pound bag of HERB-CRETE Stucco Core Mix and an appropriate amount of sand.
Do not add any admixtures, magic potions, or other components to any mix containing HERB-CRETE. HERB-CRETE is not designed for mixing with mortar cements, masonry cements, plastic cements, or blended cements.
Orders Ship in 1 to 2 Business Days
No Sales Tax.
|Dimensions||24 x 14 x 8 in|